H&M
www.hm.com Stockholm, Sweden 1000 to 5000 Employees

The H&M workplace is friendly and respectful, plus they pay well.

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
Brea, CA

Pros10.39 starting salary as a part time sales associate! the company really shows that they care about their employees and humanitarian efforts. You don't really have to sell anything because the clothes sell themselves. you just have to be a fast worker.

ConsMost managers are really cool however you will run into some crazy or douchey ones every so often. The weekends are rough in terms of closing and cleaning the store. It can get pretty stressful working in a packed store sometimes.

Advice to Senior ManagementI wish they had health benefits for part timers too and not just full timers.

Great job, for retail.

Department Manager (Former Employee)
    Gurnee, IL

I worked at H&M full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: High pay, bonuses, discount on merchandise, fast paced, options for career advancement,… Cons: H&M seems to be focusing on doing more with less (less floor coverage, less hours, less time to accomplish tasks) which… Advice to Senior Management: Realize that running on a razor's edge of efficiency is going to backfire. Eventually some idea or task isn't going to be accomplished and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

This is a fun environment to work in!

Sales Advisor (Current Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

I have been working at H&M part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: money, hours, co workers, and discount Cons: When spring is here, hours get cut. Advice to Senior Management: Management need to have better communication Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on H&M.

Worked for H&M? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at H&M reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for H&M CEO Karl-Johan Persson. All reviews posted anonymously by H&M employees.