HARMAN

www.harman.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for HARMAN

Stock forecasts

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Moscow (Russia)
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Moscow (Russia)

I have been working at HARMAN full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Management behavior, growth and development opportunities

Cons

Nothing special by this time

Stay focused on BRIC

160 Other Employee Reviews for HARMAN (View Most Recent)

Amazing place to unlock your real potential...

Current Employee - Principal Engineer in Bangalore (India)
    Current Employee - Principal Engineer in Bangalore (India)

I have been working at HARMAN full-time (more than a year)

Pros

If you're ready to create, innovate and be part of something big, then you've come to the right place. Our passion for innovation allows us to take risks and try new, ingenious ways to help our customers achieve their dreams. By joining our team, you will have countless opportunities to think big and achieve your own career aspirations . I think anyone can unlock there potential here… sky is the limit for appreciations and recognitions …

Cons

Very particular about quality of people and education levels, we prefer most of IIT resources….

Keep up good work and we will rock

IDC is not a right place for experienced people

Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Bangalore (India)
    Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Bangalore (India)

I worked at HARMAN full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Small company, easy to get offer, very well talented bluffing, dictating leads and directors

Cons

Most of the newly joined experinced people are forced to work under less experinced, dump, immature leads.
    Leads and Directors are treat employees like slaves. They dont even know the meaning of respect.
    Management strongly believes bluffing and buttering skills than technical talents and hardwork.
    Promotions, hike, and onsite travel purely based on bluffing and buttering skills to the managers. No proper HR policy. Only some people always get benifits, rest dont even get reply mail from management.
    No proper hierarchy. positions are given in the company based on the date of joining (Great policy), Not based on experience and skills.

Most of the talented people keep moving out, Senior management should recognize them.
    Senior Management should identify such bluffing leads/managers and their politics.
    Senior Management should do open talk with employees to resolve their issues.Otherwise company only left with all dump buttering people.

There are newer employer reviews for HARMAN