There are newer employer reviews for HARMAN

Very Good and Flexible Work Environment and Work Culture, good background work done by HR and Management

I have been working at HARMAN full-time (more than a year)

Pros

This is an excellent place to work. The Leadership team is very good, and the HR Director and Business HR team is very approachable. Good background work done on policies which are very employee friendly. I look forward to coming to work. I like my colleagues. The work is very interesting and good.

Cons

Infrsatructure needs a lot of improvement. This does not look like a product company. Sometimes our counterparts in other countries treat us like vendors which is not good.

Advice to Management

Continue to be open and friendly and take regular feedback from employees

reviews filtered by

Harman India needs a reality check

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

I have been working at HARMAN full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Great products. Good middle management and a lot of good engineers.

Cons

Directors - a group of incompetent lot. The avg # of years of experience for management team is around 12-13 years (they like to call themselves young leadership team but for the employees it is the inexperience that killing ) more than building the organization these jokers are busy making their careers. There is no vision for employees. Mainly because the HR Director herself lacks people vision, is unapproachable , and lacks experience to build good policies. This company thinks of today and not for the future.

Advice to Management

Get a new group of leaders and revamp the organization structure. Good people are leaving the company, because they have the guts to speak up and the Directors are insecure. If no steps taken now, another 3 years , nobody will like to join Harman India. People make a good organization so try to be people focus.

2. Check

I worked at HARMAN full-time

Pros

Excellent products and brand. Very good group of engineers

Cons

Of early bunch of leadership team, some failed while others did well. Current country head follows his own vision than organisation or employee vision. He is unapproachable. Lacks vision to give proper environment and infrastructure for employees. Facilities manager has no idea about infrastructure and facilities.

Advice to Management

Give proper facilities to employees

There are newer employer reviews for HARMAN