HARMAN
www.harman.com Stamford, CT 5000+ Employees

Very pleasant and open minded work environment.

Program Manager Intern (Former Employee)
Novi, MI

ProsFlexible schedules creating a good work/life balance. Good pay for an internship. Great Location. Good Learning environment. Most Harman colleagues were friendly and very helpful. Open minded work environment allowing employees to wear comfortable work attire and desired hair style, facial hairstyle etc.

ConsSome of the engineers that I needed information from to complete my delegated tasks felt they were to busy with their personal workload to assist a college intern complete their tasks and learn.

Advice to Senior ManagementI was a summer intern and wasn't there long enough to comment on this area.

Senior Software Engineer

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee)
    Farmington Hills, MI

I have been working at HARMAN full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great Team, good management support on the personal front whenever… Cons: Lot of work... work 10~12 hours a day difficult to maintain family… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Harman International

I have been working at HARMAN

Pros: Salary is good, but at the expense of all else Cons: no work life balance at all More
There are newer reviews on HARMAN.

Worked for HARMAN? Contribute to the Community!

HARMAN – Why Work for Us?

​​ARE YOU READY TO GIVE A LEGENDARY PERFORMANCE?​​ ​ HARMAN is the parent company behind an array of world-renowned brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, JBL®, Mark Levinson®, Lexicon®, and Infinity… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at HARMAN reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for HARMAN CEO Dinesh C. Paliwal. All reviews posted anonymously by HARMAN employees.