HAVI GLOBAL SOLUTIONS LLC

www.havigs.com

Nice People But A lot of Politics

Demand Planning Analyst (Former Employee) Downers Grove, IL

ProsDepending on the team, your coworkers might be very nice. They are not slaving at the desks all the time, and happy to eat at the company's cafeteria. In my experience, I worked in an analytics role, and my team eat at the inhouse cafeteria quite often. It is like a school lunch. There are also a lot of corporate events, good place for networking or just enjoying yourself.

People tend to be relaxed as well. By 5pm, no one is at their desk. In the summer, summer hours allow you to take half of Friday off, if you compensate it by working an extra hour on several other days.

ConsAs a big organization, HAVI has many teams and sometimes teams don't necessarily align on the same objectives. That's why there might be politics involved when it comes to who is doing what and when.

Marketing Analytics Intern

Analyst, Marketplace Analytics (Former Employee) Duisburg (Germany)

I worked at HAVI GLOBAL SOLUTIONS LLC as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Easy going environment Flexible working hours Staff are friendly and supportive International working environment Everyone is… Cons: Company is lacking in innovation failing to recognize main customers becoming less reliant on their services no proper training in… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to employees, failure to listen and act on employees… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Small company and lots of politics

I have been working at HAVI GLOBAL SOLUTIONS LLC

Pros: Smaller company and not very process oriented. Cons: Everyone knows what everyone else is doing, company culture is to… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to your employees, have Happy Hours to engage employees… More
There are newer reviews on HAVI GLOBAL SOLUTIONS LLC.

Worked for HAVI GLOBAL SOLUTIONS LLC? Contribute to the Community!