HBE Corporation
www.hbecorp.com Saint Louis, MO 1000 to 5000 Employees

Educational, and highly stressful work environment

Administrator (Current Employee)

ProsThey were flexable with my schedule and allowed me to come in early in order to make my hours. I was told in advance that I would not be eligible for overtime, time off or benefits.

ConsField employees are treated as temporary but given the workload of full time permanent staff. I found my self doing much of the work of my superiors without any benefit .

Advice to Senior ManagementBenefits...You are a Hospital build and design firm worth millions, insure your employees!

Great Brand

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at HBE Corporation full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: One of the very first Design Build companies, focused almost exclusively on Hospital Design… Cons: CEO is in his 80's and has stayed too long. Doesn't have a computer in his office, still works off hard Architectural prints,… Advice to Senior Management: Modernize and convince your CEO to pass the reigns. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Not really hiring

Architect Intern (Current Employee)
    Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at HBE Corporation full-time for more than a year

Pros: Just laid off 40 people, and still they are advertising… Cons: Apply, but you will not be hired, don't waste your… Advice to Senior Management: Take down the add, don't waste people's time No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on HBE Corporation.

Worked for HBE Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at HBE Corporation reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for HBE Corporation CEO Fred S. Kummer. All reviews posted anonymously by HBE Corporation employees.