HCL Technologies

www.hcltech.com

Everyone is pretty cool but focused on bottom line. Kind of like working for the Borg.

Technical Lead (Former Employee) Boston, MA

ProsThey are making money and have a lot of smart engineers and sales people. I admire the business plan of focusing on vertical and horizontal markets. IT dept does a good job of support. Pretty good health care.

ConsKind of cheap for raises. Can't really say how they are with base salaries, came from another company where I kept my salary. Not many vacation days. Can be penny-wise but pound foolish. Too many colorful big emails that take a long time to load (maybe it's an Indian thing).

Advice to Senior ManagementRemember the men and women in the trenches and treat them right. Your company is only as good at the talent you send out to your customers.

Great

I have been working at HCL Technologies

Pros: good company. Great management and they hire a lot of… Cons: Not a lot of projects exists in company. More

Software Engineer

Software Engineer (Current Employee) Bellevue, WA

I have been working at HCL Technologies full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Exposure to tech giants that actually appreciate talent. Cons: Terrible salary, terrible management, terrible communication, terrible benefits. Vineet is just greedy. HCL will charge 100K+ to clients like microsoft and then turn around and… Advice to Senior Management: They don't have managers the client manages you. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on HCL Technologies.

Worked for HCL Technologies? Contribute to the Community!