HCR ManorCare

www.hcr-manorcare.com

Don't waste your time trying to change the culture at this building.

COTA/L (Current Employee) Madeira, OH

ProsPatients, work schedule. There are no more pros for this facility. Workers are treated unfairly, the harder you work, the less recognition you receive.

ConsThere is no teamwork between disciplines and the patients are treated poorly by most of the emplyees. Call lights are not answered and the patients really suffer.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet rid of all the lazy workers and hire hard working people.

If you care for yourself or for your loved one dont put them here

Rather Not Say (Former Employee) Columbia, SC

I worked at HCR ManorCare part-time

Pros: Its a job. and thats about it. Cons: Lack of communication, over worked under paid, Staff takes advantage of the hardest worker they throw more work on you while the slackers hang out… Advice to Senior Management: Start Careing and stop sweeping the real problems under the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

I have been working at HCR ManorCare

Pros: friendly nurses, very clean, good meals Cons: time management, cna's calling off constantly More
There are newer reviews on HCR ManorCare.

Worked for HCR ManorCare? Contribute to the Community!