HCR ManorCare

www.hcr-manorcare.com

Critique of HCR Manorcare

Human Resources Director (Former Employee) Tamarac, FL

ProsThis company is a leader in the field of long term and rehab services. The company provides steady employment if you don't mind earning less than going rate for a position and working endless and thankless hour.

ConsThis company does not show any appreciation for it's HR Directors. Management has no concept of the workload and keeps piling on work and will not hire anyone to support the HR function. They expect perfection yet there are only so many hours in the day to get the work completed, The job is very stressful and positive solutions and constructive ideas fall on deaf ears. Upper management use bullying to motivate employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet realistic as to how much an employee can accomplish and be more appreciative. The company has to stop at some point sacrificing people for profits.

It's a nursing home, but it could be worse

I have been working at HCR ManorCare full-time for less than a year

Pros: Upper and middle management are visible and don't hide in… Cons: Staffing is a disaster and supplies are almost always in short supply. I'm sure that applies across the board, but still, I… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Ok. Glad I didn't stay forever

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Palm Harbor, FL

I worked at HCR ManorCare full-time for more than a year

Pros: Nice benefits Able to transfer anywhere w/in the world to another… Cons: No where to move up for my position. as a manager… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on HCR ManorCare.

Worked for HCR ManorCare? Contribute to the Community!