HCR ManorCare
www.hcr-manorcare.com Toledo, OH 5000+ Employees

Overall, a good experience

Speech Language Pathologist (Former Employee)
Potomac, MD

I worked at HCR ManorCare full-time for more than a year

ProsMy boss was fantastic. Holidays were off, or you received holiday pay. (I now have worked with some companies who don't provide that.) A really pleasant and diverse team of people - and great potlucks. They showed a lot of employee appreciation with little gifts here and there.

ConsI'm not sure how positive my experience would have been had my immediate supervisor not been so fantastic. There was one week they wanted us to stay overnight for a day or two, and I think made it mandatory for the CNAs.

excellent atmosphere to work

Administrative Assistant (Current Employee)
Palos Heights, IL

I have been working at HCR ManorCare part-time for less than a year

Pros: very friendly place to work with. nice management,residents and co… Cons: less hours and too amny employees. i wish i… Advice to Senior Management: keep up your good work Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good place to work

I have been working at HCR ManorCare full-time

Pros: Th size of company allows for transfer anywhere in the… Cons: One person doing the job of many. Need to hire… Advice to Senior Management: Actually listen to imput from line staff. Make the facilities… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on HCR ManorCare.

Worked for HCR ManorCare? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at HCR ManorCare reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for HCR ManorCare CEO Paul A Ormond. All reviews posted anonymously by HCR ManorCare employees.