There are newer employer reviews for HCRI

HCRI is a great place to work

I worked at HCRI full-time

Pros

HCRI is a great place to work for many reasons. Not only are the employees extremely hard-working, but they are friendly and overall pretty positive. The benefits are great, and the training for new employees is very thorough (at least, it was in my case). HCRI isn't a stressful place to work at most times, and the managers are pretty flexible about schedules and taking time off if necessary. There is a lot of room for growth, and HCRI encourages internal hiring. I think this company has big plans for the future, and I expect them to continue to be a competetor in this field in the long run.

Cons

Every manager and dept operates in their own way, so what I experienced may not be the case for every dept - but I can't imagine it's very different.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Worst Company to work for.

I worked at HCRI

Pros

The only good thing I can say about this company is that they have hard working employees.

Cons

Managers in this company is very incompetent. Their methods in management is so prehistoric that I'm wasting 70 percent of my time doing pointless paper work that can be easily done by creating a workflow to automate it. Oh and they are more focused on processing trials as fast as they can instead of doing any quality check at all.

Advice to Management

Learn how to use a computer!!

2. Great company to work for

I have been working at HCRI full-time

Pros

Great flexibility with work/life. Intelligent and hardworking people.

Cons

There are some depts that function better than others as well as some managers who manage better than others but I think you will find that in any company.

Advice to Management

As the company is shifting focus and growing into new areas it may be time to re-examine what worked before may not work in the future.