There are newer employer reviews for HCRI

HCRI is a great place to work

I worked at HCRI full-time

Pros

HCRI is a great place to work for many reasons. Not only are the employees extremely hard-working, but they are friendly and overall pretty positive. The benefits are great, and the training for new employees is very thorough (at least, it was in my case). HCRI isn't a stressful place to work at most times, and the managers are pretty flexible about schedules and taking time off if necessary. There is a lot of room for growth, and HCRI encourages internal hiring. I think this company has big plans for the future, and I expect them to continue to be a competetor in this field in the long run.

Cons

Every manager and dept operates in their own way, so what I experienced may not be the case for every dept - but I can't imagine it's very different.

10 Other Employee Reviews for HCRI (View Most Recent)

A disgrace to the Clinical Research community

I have been working at HCRI

Pros

Not one thing. If the lies they told during the interview were true, then there would be more Pros, but no - this company is terrible.

Cons

Poor leadership, terrible support system, project management staff is laughable, very poor client support, does not understand the drug lifecycle and this is apparent with the many dissatisfied customers

sell company and all active studies to a CRO that knows what they're doing

Solid staff - Incompetent Leadership

I worked at HCRI full-time

Pros

Reasonably good benefits; Some very talented staff; Good location; depending on the department you work for, working arrangements can be flexible; Interesting clinical trials to work on.

Cons

Non existent physician oversight of the trials; Poor quality of data management and biostats; Senior leadership is incompetent with little attention paid to attrition or professional development of staff; poor morale. Senior leadership should be replaced with individuals interested in growing HCRI not promoting themselves year in and year out.

HCRI needs to bring in some new leaders. The company employees practically beg for fresh ideas and improved communication, but those calls are ignored and marginalized. The current departmental silo structure does not work.

There are newer employer reviews for HCRI

Worked for HCRI? Contribute to the Community!