HCS
www.hcsteam.com Bloomfield Hills, MI 150 to 499 Employees

These guys are alright ...

Deployment Technician (Former Employee)
Dearborn, MI

ProsThe Pay is mediocre, but Sandy and the rest of the crew are professional and easy to work with. They are very minority friendly, and you can get unpaid time off if you need it. There are benifits too, but count on waiting a long time to get them, and count on it being difficult to get the needed hours.

It is easy to get hired, this is a good place to start getting experience if you have a career in computers and have none, and no one will give you the time of day. HCS will, and that is a strength.

ConsDealing with clients is a pain sometimes, ... Pay is a downside, but it beats retail.

Advice to Senior ManagementI can't really say anything bad about the management, in my perspective, they pay fairly for who they hire : Very green, inexperienced computer people. That being said, being able to get consistent hours and good solid full time work would be nice.

I took the course in January and was given the information in a succinct and practical manner.

Phlebotomy Instructor (Current Employee)
    Riverside, CA

I have been working at HCS as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: It is a small company where everyone is competent in… Cons: There have been no cons to this job. Advice to Senior Management: None. – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

not the best staffing agency out there

Help Desk Technician (Former Employee)
    Southfield, MI

I worked at HCS as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: having a job, after all anything is better than nothing, Cons: pay, no benefits, senior management does not bother Advice to Senior Management: pay people better. try to hire friendly staff. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on HCS.

Worked for HCS? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at HCS reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by HCS employees.