HD Supply

www.hdsupply.com

Worst company I ever worked for.

Shipping (Former Employee) Orlando, FL

ProsYou got paid for working there. Most of the employees were easy to get along with. You got paid for working there.

ConsJoe De Angelo is letting management run the company in the ground. They play favorites, they have gotten rid of most of all the senior employees to save money, lower management is scared to voice an opinion or take up for their workers. This company will not be in business in 2 years. You can't treat people like they do and remain in business. What goes around comes around.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet rid of Joe DeAngelo. How he can stand by and let management treat the employees like they do is irresponsible. If I were an owner in this company I would sell before it is devalued to nothing. If you want to know the truth just talk with all the loyal employees that you got rid of just so you could hire new employees and pay them less. Being loyal serves no purpose anymore. I could name names but that would do no good without someone caring. I do know that everyone working there now would leave in a heartbeat if they could find another job. If the economy ever improves you will have to hire a whole new crew.

A wasted 2 years

Sourcing Manager (Former Employee) Orlando, FL

I worked at HD Supply full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great location downtown Orlando FL Cons: Corporate have no influence over the business units. No sense… Advice to Senior Management: If you want to leverage the strength of the organization as a whole, have consequences for those who… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Inside Sales account manager customer service

Inside Sales HD Supply Electrical (Former Employee) Jacksonville, FL

I worked at HD Supply full-time for more than a year

Pros: not any that I can think of Cons: Poor Management and direction, no training, More

There are newer reviews on HD Supply.

Worked for HD Supply? Contribute to the Community!