HD Supply

There are newer employer reviews for HD Supply

Awesome place

Former Employee - Special Order Representative in New Braunfels, TX
Former Employee - Special Order Representative in New Braunfels, TX

I worked at HD Supply full-time (more than an year)

Pros

A great place to work! The culture and environment there is very friendly, laid back and genuine. All of the employees and managers were kind people and a pleasure to work with. If you enjoy working with others as a team, this is the place for you. This company always has potlucks, activities and fun things for employees.

Cons

There are a lot if opportunities for growth, but you have to work there a long time before you will get to move up or get promotions. Work Schedules werent very flexible.

138 Other Employee Reviews for HD Supply (View Most Recent)

Opportunity for Growth

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I have been working at HD Supply full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

great benefits and insurance package

Cons

no possibility of a relaxed work week or "work from home".

Worst company I ever worked for.

Former Employee - Shipping in Orlando, FL
    Former Employee - Shipping in Orlando, FL

I worked at HD Supply full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

You got paid for working there. Most of the employees were easy to get along with. You got paid for working there.

Cons

Joe De Angelo is letting management run the company in the ground. They play favorites, they have gotten rid of most of all the senior employees to save money, lower management is scared to voice an opinion or take up for their workers. This company will not be in business in 2 years. You can't treat people like they do and remain in business. What goes around comes around.

Get rid of Joe DeAngelo. How he can stand by and let management treat the employees like they do is irresponsible. If I were an owner in this company I would sell before it is devalued to nothing. If you want to know the truth just talk with all the loyal employees that you got rid of just so you could hire new employees and pay them less. Being loyal serves no purpose anymore. I could name names but that would do no good without someone caring. I do know that everyone working there now would leave in a heartbeat if they could find another job. If the economy ever improves you will have to hire a whole new crew.

There are newer employer reviews for HD Supply