HD Supply

www.hdsupply.com

Best Job I ever had

Renovation Operations (Current Employee) San Diego, CA

ProsAdvancement, schooling, career path are all sky is the limit here. Tuition help, healthy living benefits.... They are paying for my health insurance this year since I quit smoking. Promoted twice in three years. I came from an industry that devalues is force and this is a huge difference. HD cares about its family members.

ConsUnderstanding that people are sue happy and entitlement is rampant the company has a habit of letting lazy people who are not as productive as others keep there jobs when they should be at McDonald's wondering what happened.

Advice to Senior ManagementDocument all you underperforming personnel and get them off the books. Your holding this company back by forcing others to pick up the slack.

Fairly Good

Senior Graphic Designer (Current Employee) San Diego, CA

I have been working at HD Supply full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Job security, easy as pie. Cons: NO chance for advancement. Must say yes to any and… Advice to Senior Management: Fire the all the management and get someone with the ability to be respected by higher managers. We just say yes to anything, it costs… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Director

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at HD Supply full-time

Pros: good experience, opportunity to move around, well paid, interesting work in an evolving business strategy that… Cons: lots of hours, individual achievement is emphasized, small profit margins so working on volume, difficult to… Advice to Senior Management: Develop your people; create a sense of team No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on HD Supply.

Worked for HD Supply? Contribute to the Community!