HD Supply

There are newer employer reviews for HD Supply

Excellent Environment to Work in

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at HD Supply as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

As an Intern, most companies give you useless projects to do. At HDS I fel incredibly involved in every aspect of my department. The people are amazing and you really feel like you are a part of a big family. The company seems to truly care about their ideals and pushes every associate to succeed.

Cons

Changes are incredibly slow to come about because of the high number of managers. There are, in my opinion, too many layers of management to allow for an effectively run machine.

137 Other Employee Reviews for HD Supply (View Most Recent)

Friendly

Former Employee - Delivery Driver in Sarasota, FL
    Former Employee - Delivery Driver in Sarasota, FL

I worked at HD Supply as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Liked the job, friendly, like family

Cons

Nothing bad that I can think of except they hired someone from inside for my temp, position, can't blame them.

HIRE AND FIRE

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New Braunfels, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New Braunfels, TX

I worked at HD Supply full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Not many, due to the fact that we were unable to see how good *as they say* the benefits were!

Cons

That they hired a group of people for a position that after a month decided to "restructure" and let them all go. These people left other good jobs for the opportunity to "grow" within the company that they say promotes from within, when really they just put 13 people out of work after a month of working and trying hard.
    Not good practice. They did not try and offer them another position somewhere in the company they waited until the middle of the day to let them go.

Make sure you have a long term position available before you hire people, ask them to leave their current employment to work for you and then let them go after a month.

There are newer employer reviews for HD Supply