HDL

www.hdlabinc.com

Great place to work/retire from

Lab Technologist (Current Employee) Richmond, VA

ProsVery flexible schedules, great benefits (most are company paid), a very relaxed atmosphere, open communication even up to the higher-ups. The company is constantly growing and expanding, but make sure not to make employees feel like a number.

ConsBeing a fairly new company, a lot of practices are not in full swing yet. Procedures are constantly being updated, which makes it hard to keep up sometimes with what is new each week.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone. Management here is what is normal at most companies. There is always a bad seed in the bunch, but that comes with hiring of different people.

Total chaos, but employees treated well.

Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) Richmond, VA

I worked at HDL full-time for more than a year

Pros: They dont skimp on employees. Lots of perks and nice… Cons: If you dont like having almost no direction and what… Advice to Senior Management: Come up with a business plan and stick to it. Also find a way to make systems work together as a… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

The true picture

I have been working at HDL full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great benefits, competitive pay, unique working environments, awesome culture (fun atmosphere),… Cons: Take ideas and innovations and hand them to upper management to do something with it. They encourage innovation, yet restrict you from fully doing… Advice to Senior Management: Stop sitting in your chairs collecting fat paychecks and hiring your friends to make more CFO's, CCO's, etc. and not acknowledge the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on HDL.

Worked for HDL? Contribute to the Community!