HDR

www.hdrinc.com
There are newer employer reviews for HDR

Nice place to work

I worked at HDR

Pros

Lots of different opportunites if you seek them out. Nice office building and decor. I enjoyed my time with the company.

Cons

Not much communication between management and staff. Big emphasis on utilization rates, even if you are tasked to complete "non-billable work".

139 Other Employee Reviews for HDR (View Most Recent)

Great place to work.

I have been working at HDR

Pros

While employed at HDR I've been provided the opportunity to take on different roles in order to grow professionally. While the nature of the business requires significant commitment, it is balanced with flexibility and rewards (compensation, recognition, promotion). Management is willing to provide learning and mentorship.

Cons

Every workplace has its strengths and areas of improvement. I've made suggestions and discussed personal concerns and they have be resolved to my satisfaction.

Focus first on the continued growth of the company. Following that, support the culture that has attracted strong performers to the company and advance the development of staff for the future.

Comfortable place to work everyone very friendly direction of company is somewhat vague

Current Employee - Project Engineer
    Current Employee - Project Engineer

I have been working at HDR

Pros

Benefits are very good
    Ability for company ownership is a plus
    Local management is very easy to work with

Cons

Pay is not always comparable
    Upper management does not always recognize who is really doing the work
    Very ridged in working hours

Mirco managing is out of control show some confidence and trust in the employees and you will be very surprised at the efficiency and quality of the work produced

There are newer employer reviews for HDR