HEI Hospitality
www.heihotels.com Norwalk, CT 1000 to 5000 Employees

Uncaring Management

Front Desk (Former Employee)
Fullerton, CA

ProsIt is nice to be able to work with the public and do your very best to see that they are satisfied,

ConsThere is a high level of employee dissatisfaction- morale is dismal.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more flexible with employees in regard to their schedules and how about actually spending some of your time with the guests. Employees are made to feel powerless to see to it that guests are happy. You can give no comps at all, not even a free meal without being spoken to by spendthrift management. They rank their customers according to who pays more. There is an accepted culture of treating those customers who book through Priceline or Expedia.com as second class citizens. I do not think it is fair to offer subpar service simply because a customer is a savvy consumer.

Easy to work for but not enough advancement opportunities

Front Desk Agent (Former Employee)
    Fort Lauderdale, FL

I worked at HEI Hospitality

Pros: Job Security, stress-free, nice upper management. Cons: No overtime, no money, no advancement More

Most unprofessional company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at HEI Hospitality

Pros: HR people were very good. Had good policies in place that… Cons: Unbelievable favortism. Insurance benefits are the worst I have seen. Advice to Senior Management: Your huge turnover is directly due to how you treat… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on HEI Hospitality.

Worked for HEI Hospitality? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at HEI Hospitality reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for HEI Hospitality CEO Anthony Rutledge . All reviews posted anonymously by HEI Hospitality employees.