HEUFT USA is a small company with big company benefits and an open door atmosphere

Current Employee - Administrative Manager  in  Downers Grove, IL
Current Employee - Administrative Manager in Downers Grove, IL

I have been working at HEUFT full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I have worked for HEUFT USA for over 20 years and although it is a long commute, I will stay at this company until I retire. They offer outstanding benefits comparable to Fortune 500 companies. It is a relaxed atomosphere with great employees. Excellent location, close to major highways and airports. Flexible working schedules and good pay.

Cons

For me, the only con is the long commute.

Strive to perform annual performance reviews. Address problems areas on a timely basis, don't wait till annual performance reviews.

Other Reviews for HEUFT

HEUFT has always taken care of me and my family through their sincere appreciation of what I bring to the company!

Current Employee - Technical Service Manager  in  Downers Grove, IL
    Current Employee - Technical Service Manager in Downers Grove, IL

I have been working at HEUFT full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Extremely low turnover rate of employees.
    Continues to grow, choosing the RIGHT people for the positions needing to be filled.
    I am retired military, and more than half of my coworkers are ex or retired military, which provide us with that camaraderie.
    The fact that they do hire ex and retired military personnel!
    Outstanding benefits and compensation package, to include the 401K match!
    HR is consistently looking at ways to improve the (the already excellent) conditions and morale of the employees. This includes added benefits and healthcare information.
    For the most part, everyone employed here CARES about how well HEUFT performs and is represented, and takes pride in working for such a great company. They are here for a career and not a J.O.B.!
    No matter how busy someone may be, if someone requests their help with something, they provide that assistance ASAP.
    I personally feel that I have "job security" and management doesn't have to tell me that, I FEEL it!
    I sincerely believe that we make the best product on the market and support it with the best possible support staff; very proud to work here!
    The staff "outings" and teambuilding events are always a great time, sometimes initially "corny", but ultimately very fun!
    The location is excellent, I live very close to work, and the office spaces are large enough where I don't feel cramped in!
    I could continue, but I think you can see that I LOVE working with HEUFT USA, Inc.!!!!!

Cons

Our parent company is in Germany, and although supportive there is a 7 hour time difference between them and us, so getting questions answered usually takes an additional day.

Currently, our service people are also trainers, and although they do a great job in training new hires and our customers, I feel that as we continue to grow we must have a separate training department.

Great Place to work!

Current Employee - Field Service Technician
    Current Employee - Field Service Technician

I have been working at HEUFT full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great Job with Benefits and Growth! People are wonderful and very helpful.

Cons

Job requires travel, but you are home weekends and if you need time off, you got it.

There are newer employer reviews for HEUFT.

Worked for HEUFT? Contribute to the Community!