HFL

www.hflinc.net
  www.hflinc.net
There are newer employer reviews for HFL

Hard work, great people and an amazing learning experience

Former Employee - Lead Account Manager in Charlotte, NC
Former Employee - Lead Account Manager in Charlotte, NC

I worked at HFL full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The team atmosphere is unlike one you'll find at any other company. I've been an athlete most of my life and my teammates were always my favorite part about sports; the people who work here are the closest I'll ever get to working with my teammates in the "real world".

You learn a lot really quickly here, personally and professionally. Everyone is supportive and wants to see you succeed. There's tons of opportunity for growth if you're willing to work for it.

Cons

A lot of sales is mental and based on attitude; a good day can go sour quickly if you let it, which can be tough. Part of the learning experience is understanding how to stay positive and control your attitude in order to be productive each day. While that's hard when you're in it, it's awesome to see yourself improve in that respect.

8 Other Employee Reviews for HFL (View Most Recent)

Learn teach grow!

I have been working at HFL full-time

Pros

Hfl has some if the sweetest genuine hardworking individuals I have ever met all of whom have your best interest at heart. There is so much room for growth and tons of opportunity for advancement. With the companies training program there is no reason why one will not grow and advance to bigger and better things.

Cons

Working weekends and the driving.

Nestor Sanchez Chad Harpole Darrian Clark.. Best teachers and business partners to have.

Account manager

I have been working at HFL

Pros

I love the company and everyone I work with. I also love the fact that if I work hard I will get to the position I want to be in. Never doing sales before, everyone was willing to help me learn and grow.

Cons

Working on weekends can be a negative but that's the perfect time to gain the most customers.

There are newer employer reviews for HFL