HITCO

www.hitco.com
There are newer employer reviews for HITCO

Company degrades its employees and treats them like disposable assets

Current Employee - Professional in Gardena, CA
Current Employee - Professional in Gardena, CA

I have been working at HITCO

Pros

Its easy to get hired. Most people there are very anxious to leave causing lots of opening.

Cons

Total disrespect for the employees. They expect employees to pressure and be critical of other employees. It is a tight litle society of abuse. The companuies first response to a problem is who will be blamed for it.

Lear the value of your human resources before all the good people leave.

9 Other Employee Reviews for HITCO (View Most Recent)

Good company with great potential.

Former Employee - Laminator, Utility Worker in Gardena, CA
    Former Employee - Laminator, Utility Worker in Gardena, CA

I worked at HITCO full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Good pay and benefits, free gym, friendly coworkers.

Cons

Could improve on management and incentives.

Offer incentives to best workers and develop a better community of employees.

people will look at my resume and say; "Oh, you worked at HITCO?" it does not carry a good name anymore.

Former Employee - Engineer in Gardena, CA
    Former Employee - Engineer in Gardena, CA

I worked at HITCO full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

they paid well, they have too bc no one wants to work at .... HITCO.

Cons

It all comes down to cost. some genius hired a couple kids from college and put them in charge of bidding on projects. Their theory was bid low, get the work in the door and that will open doors to bigger and better things. well, they bid low, got the work and kept doing that over and over again. The bigger and better thing finally showed up but the company was so pregnant with failing programs that it didn't matter how well they did on the new big deal. In the end the company failed, the parent investor (SGL) has pulled out and the company is up for sale. we knew this was coming. How can you stay afloat when you spend 10K to build a simple part, and sell it for 4K. yeah sure, you can go to Boeing and sue them for more money per unit but you always settle for pennies on the dollar and don't end up any closer to the actual costs.

cafe in 2011 was horrid. I once found rat hair in my french fries.

HITCO had, in 2011, could still be there, a man in Sales that was so offensive and disrespectful I had never understood why a man like that (wish to not name names) could remain employed. I heard him insult my good friend because he is Bulgarian, and yes it was as simple as that. This same person would demand special treatment from the cafe staff, leave his food sitting on the table and expect them to pick up after him. It is very difficult to put in words how I remember this man from only 5-6 years ago. but if you are reading this review, and you have worked with HITCO or for HITCO you know who I am talking about.

Why did you blame the employees for having to sell the company!! really!!? they do what you tell them to do and simply give you their advice when you ask for it. The success of a company is a reflection of the success of their leadership. You are put in powerful positions to make important decisions. Obviously you failed.

There are newer employer reviews for HITCO