HMSHost
www.hmshost.com Bethesda, MD 5000+ Employees

Consistent service and reliable job.

Shift Supervisor (Current Employee)
Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at HMSHost full-time for more than 5 years

ProsHours are rarely cut due to such a high demand for all year around business. Working in one of the world's busiest airport means you will always have a job.

ConsThe Parking situation for employees is Time Consuming because you will have to park at an employee parking lot ten minutes away from the airport. It just adds unnecessary time to your commute to and from home.

Advice to Senior ManagementShow Appreciation to Employees.

TravelMart Sales Associate

TravelMart Sales Associate (Former Employee)

I worked at HMSHost part-time for less than a year

Pros: Valuable experience, friendly workers, good starting job, free lunch, paid… Cons: During the summer months the plaza was very, very busy. Only two people were ever scheduled in the store at a time so this… Advice to Senior Management: Train your managers better, don't give a key to someone… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good experience but management is handcuffed by the union

Line Cook (Current Employee)
Sacramento, CA

I have been working at HMSHost full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great working experience in high volume food Cons: Union makes it impossible to hold accountable any employee Advice to Senior Management: Start firing people No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on HMSHost.

Worked for HMSHost? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at HMSHost reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for HMSHost CEO Tom Fricke. All reviews posted anonymously by HMSHost employees.