HNI
www.hnicorp.com Muscatine, IA 5000+ Employees

Lack of communication from executives

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Muscatine, IA

ProsThe health benefits were very generous for families, not single young adults. After qualifying (2 years) for Cash Profit Sharing the company makes a generous match into members 401(k) accounts.

ConsIf you are starting your career with the company, do not expect guidance from management of what is expected of you, they assume you already know. There is a lack of support and communication between executives and mid-management and staff.

Advice to Senior ManagementStick to the basics on how HNI became successful. Give members in the company greater guidance along with transparency to how well the company truly is doing.

I loved my job.

Data Center Technical Specialist (Former Employee)

I worked at HNI

Pros: While working in the IT Department I had great gratification that I was able to help… Cons: Very stressful at times but that was all part of the job. I believe… Advice to Senior Management: I have no complaints what so ever about my boss or supervisor. They were both… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Worth it

Factory Worker (Former Employee)

I worked at HNI

Pros: Great people to work with good company direction and management the laid… Cons: Fast paced, stressful at times I got trained in many areas over a short… Advice to Senior Management: I suggest training the employees slower, until mastery of a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on HNI.

Worked for HNI? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at HNI reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for HNI CEO Stan Askren. All reviews posted anonymously by HNI employees.