HNI
www.hnicorp.com Muscatine, IA 5000+ Employees

I loved my job.

Data Center Technical Specialist (Former Employee)
Muscatine, IA

I worked at HNI

ProsWhile working in the IT Department I had great gratification that I was able to help other people with their everyday problems. The production personal and office personal were great to work with.

ConsVery stressful at times but that was all part of the job. I believe some people were probably paid more then they were worth, based on job performance.

Advice to Senior ManagementI have no complaints what so ever about my boss or supervisor. They were both great to work with and very good at listening and giving tips/advice on the job.

Worth it

Factory Worker (Former Employee)
Muscatine, IA

I worked at HNI

Pros: Great people to work with good company direction and management the laid… Cons: Fast paced, stressful at times I got trained in many areas over a short… Advice to Senior Management: I suggest training the employees slower, until mastery of a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Experiences

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Orleans, IN

I worked at HNI

Pros: Good Company, Good Vision and mission Cons: Too focussed on Lean without worrying about customer requirements Advice to Senior Management: Develop business model to meet customer requirements More

There are newer reviews on HNI.

Worked for HNI? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at HNI reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for HNI CEO Stan Askren. All reviews posted anonymously by HNI employees.