HNTB Companies
www.hntb.com Kansas City, MO 1000 to 5000 Employees

Evil Lurks at HNTB

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGreat employees who are devoted and very competent. Trying to implement innovative technology in design.

ConsCold, detached management (executive level). Lack of concern for employee development. High dollar salaries paid to executives while rank and file positions are cut. Lavish executive retreats to extravagant destinations while the employees were expected to cut back. Cold, uncaring H.R. leadership team.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet a new captain for the ship and clean house in the excutive leader line up. Start fresh. Stop holding lower level managers at fault for the bad business decisions made by the excutives.

ruined a once great company

Kansas City, MO

I have been working at HNTB Companies full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: been around for about 100 years Cons: Most middle-managers have no clue and very little if any… Advice to Senior Management: very sad you sent so many jobs to India because… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good people, bad managers

Engineering Technician (Former Employee)
    Bellevue, WA

I worked at HNTB Companies full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: there is a lot of experienced engineers here to gain some knowledge. The benefits are… Cons: This company doesn't seen to care about it employees which is a employee owned company. as a engineering culture HNTB is very slow and behind… Advice to Senior Management: Value your employees. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on HNTB Companies.

Worked for HNTB Companies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at HNTB Companies reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for HNTB Companies CEO Harvey K. Hammond Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by HNTB Companies employees.