HNTB Companies
www.hntb.com Kansas City, MO 1000 to 5000 Employees

A great company to work with

Senior Engineer (Current Employee)

ProsColleagues are open-minded, collaborative, sharing work. The company actively provide tailored training to help professional career growth. The company has developed mature culture and standards of performance that greatly help the efficiency and help employees identify the responsibilities.

ConsThe lay-offs can be scary: some day when you come to work, your next cubicle coworker could have disappeared because of layoff. The laid off only have two hours to get personal stuff, without any advanced notice.

Advice to Senior ManagementN.A.

Evil Lurks at HNTB

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at HNTB Companies

Pros: Great employees who are devoted and very competent. Trying… Cons: Cold, detached management (executive level). Lack of concern for employee development. High dollar salaries paid to executives while rank and file… Advice to Senior Management: Get a new captain for the ship and clean house in the excutive leader line up. Start… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

ruined a once great company

Kansas City, MO

I have been working at HNTB Companies full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: been around for about 100 years Cons: Most middle-managers have no clue and very little if any… Advice to Senior Management: very sad you sent so many jobs to India because… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on HNTB Companies.

Worked for HNTB Companies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at HNTB Companies reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for HNTB Companies CEO Harvey K. Hammond Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by HNTB Companies employees.