HNTB Companies
www.hntb.com Kansas City, MO 1000 to 5000 Employees

They don't care about their consultants, Revolving door management, everyone is clueless

Office Technician (Former Employee)
Oakland, CA

ProsBenefits are ok, pay rate is decent

ConsNo annual review despite mentions of it. Constant revolving door of management changes. No support if you are a victim of abuse at the client site (which I was)

Advice to Senior ManagementHire some competent people and treat them with respect. Support your consultants and don't just throw them under the bus to keep a valuable contract. There were so many conflicts of interest at the client site in the project I was assigned to that it's disgusting. I believe I was let go because individuals were afraid I would be a whistleblower. STEER CLEAR of this messed up company! They will not support you or help you and they will leave your high and dry at the worst possible time.

disonnected

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at HNTB Companies

Pros: Great people to work with, extremely professional Cons: overly conservative, poor communication from executive level. Executive level disconnected from rest of firm and don't have a good understanding of the value that… Advice to Senior Management: Communicate with the people below. The decentralized organization of the company in which the executives are not in… More

Tolerable when times are good but awful when work is scarce or OT is mandatory.

I have been working at HNTB Companies full-time

Pros: Good variety of projects. Good benefits Cons: "Opportunity money". TOJ police. Mandatory OT. Work… Advice to Senior Management: Appreciate your employees more. A simple "atta-boy" goes a… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on HNTB Companies.

Worked for HNTB Companies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at HNTB Companies reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for HNTB Companies CEO Harvey K. Hammond Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by HNTB Companies employees.