HNTB Companies

www.hntb.com

Thirteen years of evolution

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Kansas City, MO

ProsA very strong sales approach and understanding of key clients. Office accommodations and networking/communication tools were high quality. Teams were collaborative.

ConsA revolving door of leadership and structure. I had 9 supervisor changes in 13 years. It is hard to gain traction when constantly reinventing or restructuring departments, divisions, and subsidiaries. Recent years brought dramatic swings in layoffs and direction was often unclear.

Advice to Senior ManagementFind a course and stay on it.

good

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at HNTB Companies

Pros: small, flexible schedule, easy going Cons: Upper management problems, stock not worth it More

Great company with excellent projects,,, depending on office location

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at HNTB Companies for more than 10 years

Pros: Great company on the corporate level with average salaries and benefits. Large offices often… Cons: Small offices suffer from poor management and inexperienced staff, frequently resulting in a shortage of work. Things such as overtime, training, paid time off… Advice to Senior Management: Many in leadership positions are great at managing projects, but not very good at managing people. Office-level management is often… – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on HNTB Companies.

Worked for HNTB Companies? Contribute to the Community!