HNTB Companies
www.hntb.com Kansas City, MO 1000 to 5000 Employees

Aggressive organization--too much focus on financials

I have been working at HNTB Companies

ProsVery aggressive organization with a relentless focus on iconic project opportunities. Very challenging environment providing good opportunities for strong technical personnel.

ConsThe "us/them" theory applies between Sr. Management and the rest of the firm. Poor communication among all ranks make everyday tasks more challenging. Virtually no bonus program (including officers).

Advice to Senior ManagementYou must pay attention to all ranks of employees throughout the firm and offer incentives at least once in awhile to motivate staff to perform above expectations.

Plenty of opportunities to advance.

I have been working at HNTB Companies

Pros: Big company with plenty of choices. Cons: Worried too much about company profits and sometimes forgets the… Advice to Senior Management: Don't forget about the individual! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Lack of trust

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at HNTB Companies

Pros: opportunity to work on some of the biggest, highest profile projects… Cons: too much favoritism in determination of teams and promotions lack of… Advice to Senior Management: Work to make sure employees aren't in the dark about upcoming… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on HNTB Companies.

Worked for HNTB Companies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at HNTB Companies reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for HNTB Companies CEO Harvey K. Hammond Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by HNTB Companies employees.