There are newer employer reviews for HOSTING

Time for some positive change.......

I have been working at HOSTING full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

good team filled with some of the most technical people I've ever worked with. Flexible times and most management is helpful and willing lend a hand.

Cons

management isn't always on the ball, too many internal changes and slow internal growth. Constantly rolling out new products with little training and ignoring issues with current products that need attention. Also need review salaries for workers as its not on par with other IT companies in the same tier.

show your team initiative Help them proactively instead of reactively. If not you will continue to lose good people. Invest time on strengthening staff that need it and offer new ventures for those who have hit their respective ceilings.

58 Other Employee Reviews for HOSTING (View Most Recent)

Great Learning Experience, Culture and Customer Focus

I have been working at HOSTING full-time

Pros

Very supportive management- they are always asking "how can we help?". I have learned a ton about the cloud business and how a mid size business 'ticks'. They encourage employees to jump in and help in any area you choose to explore- great place for self starters and the motivated. The whole company is dedicated to a great customer experience from the CEO down.

Cons

They need to stabilize the organization and work to keep the top talent. Also roll out new products faster.

Keep the positive momentum

HOSTING Response

Sep 24, 2014Recruiting Manager

Thanks so much for your input. I'll be sure to pass along the info to our Product Team! It is an exciting time for the motivated and self-starters to be a part of HOSTING and the cloud movement!

Coworkers++ Management - -

I worked at HOSTING

Pros

Great team work environment & culture.

Cons

Management decisions make for high turnover and no faith in company growth.

The only out sourcing needed is upper managements jobs. Please hold on to at least FEW long term employees who can hold employees trust on job stability.

HOSTING Response

Sep 3, 2014Recruiting Manager

Thanks for taking a moment to air your thoughts. I agree with you- HOSTING has a great team, excellent work environment and a great culture. We spend a lot of time at work, and having these things ... More

There are newer employer reviews for HOSTING