HSBC Canada
www.hsbc.ca Lethbridge, Canada

It's been an amazing experience to work within Performance&Rewards team.

Reward Analyst (Current Employee)
Vancouver, BC (Canada)

ProsGreat place to learn latest HR practices, great people to work with. The biggest pro is that HSBC values diversity. It doesn't matter where you come from, you always feel that you are a part of this big team.

ConsThere is not much to say. The only thing that I would comment on is that because of the size of the company, it's hard to have close relations with the people from different departments.

Disappointment

Project Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at HSBC Canada full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Good Benefits and vacation days. Cons: Poor management skills., does not give opportunity for existing staff members to promote within. With the last job that I was in, there was no… Advice to Senior Management: Senior managment should have more people skills. I was doing 3 people's job for 5 months and 2 of them were Senior managment jobs.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Not a locally competitive world's bank

Premium Banker (Current Employee)
    Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I have been working at HSBC Canada full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great world recognition, global positioning Cons: Asian oriented. Not competitive locally. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on HSBC Canada.

Worked for HSBC Canada? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at HSBC Canada reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for HSBC Canada CEO Paulo Maia. All reviews posted anonymously by HSBC Canada employees.