HSBC Holdings
www.hsbc.com London, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

Positive, eye-opening, rewarding.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at HSBC Holdings full-time

ProsExcellent benefits, friendly management, fair compensation, time generously spent on quality training, opportunities for knowledge building and skills training available, good work environment.

ConsRelatively high workload, not all managers effective, technical issues with workstations, wait time on acquiring necessary software applications was excessively long.

Advice to Senior ManagementFocus on support/IT delivery, communication in teams.

Very good

Operations Specialist (Former Employee)

I worked at HSBC Holdings full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Very good compensation, benefits, pay Cons: Work life balance somehow not satisfying More

Fruitful and eye-opening

Bank Clerk (Former Employee)
Singapore (Singapore)

I worked at HSBC Holdings as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Welfare events were held on a regular basis (up to… Cons: Lots of OT when it was the peak/prime periods. Advice to Senior Management: Need to be less strict & more understanding towards subordinates. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on HSBC Holdings.

Worked for HSBC Holdings? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at HSBC Holdings reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for HSBC Holdings CEO Stuart T. Gulliver. All reviews posted anonymously by HSBC Holdings employees.