HSBC Holdings
www.hsbc.com London, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

Good company to work for provided you are honest, hard working and can get along well.

IT Specialist (Former Employee)
London, England (UK)

ProsFlexible working hours, smart co-workers and good project planning. Expect to work hard and efficiently if you want to do well. You will also need to be able to communicate well and get along with colleauges.

ConsThey only work with technologies that they approve of so it can be a little bit behind the curve. Heavy management. Hard work may not always be given due credit/reward although it may be acknowledged in words. Inter personal relationships may matter more at times.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen and interact more with workers. Recognize and reward hard work and effort.

Great International Exposure and connectivity across key countries

Project Manager (Current Employee)
    Mexico, Distrito Federal (Mexico)

I have been working at HSBC Holdings full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Good international connectivity with strong management guidance, including top senior… Cons: Poor MX medical service directory and many poor processes between… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

It was great

Market Research Analyst (Former Employee)
    Chennai (India)

I worked at HSBC Holdings as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Nice Culture, Open lines of communication Cons: lot of processes and approvals involved in carrying out small… Advice to Senior Management: More power should be given to Middle Management Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on HSBC Holdings.

Worked for HSBC Holdings? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at HSBC Holdings reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for HSBC Holdings CEO Stuart T. Gulliver. All reviews posted anonymously by HSBC Holdings employees.