HSBC Holdings
www.hsbc.com London, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

Affidavit Specialist

Affidavit Specialist (Current Employee)
Pomona, CA

I have been working at HSBC Holdings full-time for more than 3 years

ProsI've been with the company for almost 5 years now, being here I have had so much opportunity to move around and expand my experience in different departments. The company has always recognized top performers and rewarded very well. The company is very flexible with time off, they have a great combination of work, balance, and life.

ConsAs in mostly every business, it's who you know to advance in here. My theory is you never know who is going to be your boss next so just be nice and respectful to everyone and you may have a chance to move up within the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement needs to be on the same page, you have one department running things one way and another running it a different way.

Senior Software Specialist

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at HSBC Holdings full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great corporate office support staff Cons: none that I can think of Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good while it lasted

Hedge Fund Accountant (Former Employee)
New York, NY

I worked at HSBC Holdings for more than a year

Pros: Alot of training resources available, great tuition reimbursement programs. Cons: The Company is downsizing and offshoring is several businesses Advice to Senior Management: Outsourcing can only get you so far... Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on HSBC Holdings.

Worked for HSBC Holdings? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at HSBC Holdings reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for HSBC Holdings CEO Stuart T. Gulliver. All reviews posted anonymously by HSBC Holdings employees.