There are newer employer reviews for HSBC Holdings
There are newer employer reviews for HSBC Holdings

See Most Recent

decent bank, has had some problems

  • Work/Life Balance
  • Culture & Values
  • Career Opportunities
  • Comp & Benefits
  • Senior Management
Former Employee - Operations Specialist in Buffalo, NY
Former Employee - Operations Specialist in Buffalo, NY

I worked at HSBC Holdings part-time (Less than a year)

Doesn't Recommend
Positive Outlook
No opinion of CEO
Doesn't Recommend
Positive Outlook
No opinion of CEO

Pros

global bank, a big name with a large presence. employees are great, the facilities are good, the technology is good as well.

Cons

org structure has too many layers. flattening out the company would help boost efficiency and productivity. firm has a hard time retaining talent. HR is inept.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Location
  • Any Job Title
  • Any Status
  1. Helpful (1)

    Data Architect

    • Work/Life Balance
    • Culture & Values
    • Career Opportunities
    • Comp & Benefits
    • Senior Management
    Former Employee - Data Architect in Salinas, CA
    Former Employee - Data Architect in Salinas, CA

    I worked at HSBC Holdings full-time (More than 8 years)

    Recommends
    Neutral Outlook
    Approves of CEO
    Recommends
    Neutral Outlook
    Approves of CEO

    Pros

    Nice place to work. Good work ethics.

    Cons

    None to worry about work


  2. if you have other choice do not go there

    • Work/Life Balance
    • Culture & Values
    • Career Opportunities
    • Comp & Benefits
    • Senior Management
    Former Employee - Mortgage Underwriter in Depew, NY
    Former Employee - Mortgage Underwriter in Depew, NY

    I worked at HSBC Holdings full-time (More than 3 years)

    Doesn't Recommend
    Neutral Outlook
    No opinion of CEO
    Doesn't Recommend
    Neutral Outlook
    No opinion of CEO

    Pros

    great medical, dental, vision and 401 (k), especially 401 K, you give 4% they match with 6 %, making total of 10 % of your income to retirement while you only pay 4%

    Cons

    mean, unprofessional senior management in mortgage department.

    Advice to Management

    change the SVP and VP for both processing and underwriting


There are newer employer reviews for HSBC Holdings
There are newer employer reviews for HSBC Holdings

See Most Recent

Work at HSBC Holdings? Share Your Experiences

HSBC Holdings

 
Click to Rate
or

Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.