HSC Pediatric Center

Growth and Potential

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

I have been working at HSC Pediatric Center

Pros

I think the benifits are great. I also think you are exposed to a lot of growth and opportunities at HSC.

Cons

I think there is a big miscommunition issue at the HSC Health Wide System. Communication needs to be work out.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Great working environment, my experience was very professional and rewarding

Former Contractor - Systems Administrator/ITSupport Specialist in Washington, DC

I worked at HSC Pediatric Center as a contractor (More than 10 years)

Pros

Interacting with the customers, seeing that their computer related issues were resolved

Cons

Being an IT contractor, we didn't have much room for pay increase, or promotions

Advice to Management

We shared, not sure if it was ever received.. We know they weren't implemented

2. Gossips, blames, cliques and detached management

I worked at HSC Pediatric Center

Pros

Flex time, sometimes but not everybody. Good IT support from contractors. Nice engineering staff and courteous cafeteria staff. Nice shuttle service.

Cons

Work atmosphere is nice at first, but when you go in the unit you find that people are rude and disrespectful. Most people over there refuse new ideas, refuse to update their practices. They function in cliques. HR close their eyes. if you complain, you are the one at fault. People work in the fear of being fired. Medical staff is disorganised, and does not work at a level expected. Leadership is detached.

Advice to Management

Change all medical staff. Hire more insightful HR personel. Balance power between rehab and medical staff.