HSC Pediatric Center

www.hscpediatriccenter.org

Growth and Potential

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Washington, DC
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Pros

I think the benifits are great. I also think you are exposed to a lot of growth and opportunities at HSC.

Cons

I think there is a big miscommunition issue at the HSC Health Wide System. Communication needs to be work out.

Other reviews for HSC Pediatric Center

Great clinical staff, horrible management

Pros

Good clinical staff who really care about their work. Unfortunately, this is the only pro to speak of. I guess also there is a decent work-life balance but wouldn't know about how it is for everyone in every department.

Cons

The HSC Health Care System is comprised not only of the hospital but also their foundation. The two do not see eye-to-eye. This makes working in any sort of communications, development, or marketing capacity nearly impossible. They do not operate as a system and do not appreciate change. They will fire you in a heartbeat if you promote "best practices" in any of the aforementioned practice areas. They don't want to hear how to get better, they just want to complain. Plus, their hands are tied due to a few senior managers who will fire anyone who upsets the balance. If you're not clinical staff, stay away! It's a ship run by fools.

None - I've already given it and they don't listen.

There are newer employer reviews for HSC Pediatric Center.

Worked for HSC Pediatric Center? Contribute to the Community!