HSS Hire
www.hss.com London, United Kingdom 6 to 15 Employees

A good job for the right person

Security Officer (Current Employee)
Denver, CO

ProsI have really had a good period of growth while working with HSS. I was able to work with hospital employees and patients on a personal level and the work could be ever changing and the days passed by quickly. It can be a very fast paced environment and also a very slow work environment. I enjoyed it because I enjoyed working in a team of officers to ensure that the policies and protocols were followed in the hospital. It really gave me an opportunity to take a step toward being a more assertive person.

ConsThe patients and staff can be unpredictable but the other security officers have your back most of the time.

Advice to Senior ManagementBack your employees up and be there for them if situations become controversial. Also some of the people that they hire should have never made it through the interview process.

There are newer reviews on HSS Hire.

Worked for HSS Hire? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at HSS Hire reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for HSS Hire CEO Chris Davies. All reviews posted anonymously by HSS Hire employees.