HSS

There are newer employer reviews for HSS

Hss Branch Manager

Current Employee - Branch Manager
Current Employee - Branch Manager

I have been working at HSS

Pros

HSS always aims to provide the customer with the best quality hire equipment available which results in my job being easier compared to that of branch managers at rival companies.

Cons

HSS can be slow to spot development potential in employees due to the hierarchial management system. Some managers feel threatened if they highlight people with potential

Invest more in mystery shoppers as I think it would improve the service given. This would also i believe lead to best branch managers being flagged up.

11 Other Employee Reviews for HSS (View Most Recent)

A Great Place To Build Your Resume

Current Employee - Behavioral Security Tech in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Behavioral Security Tech in Denver, CO

I have been working at HSS full-time (more than a year)

Pros

You get to make your own schedule. Which, when you are working with 12 hour shifts means you can take off 7 days in a row and not miss anything from your paycheck. Great place for new graduates to build a resume, and will work around a school schedule.

Cons

Very little room to move up. I maxed out my raises and promotions in 6 months. I am now making 14.50.

HSS at Colorado Springs

Current Employee - Security Officer in Colorado Springs, CO
    Current Employee - Security Officer in Colorado Springs, CO

I have been working at HSS part-time (less than a year)

Pros

Most of your co-workers are okay. If you are in school or have something else going on management will work around your schedule. The extremely high turnover rate does leave some room for advancement.

Cons

Unless you get a permanent position you are not guaranteed full time employment. So for that reason you may not qualify for benefits and you will not earn any paid time off. Vehicles rarely get repaired. I had to patrol at night with a vehicle with only one headlight and no insurance information.

They already know what needs to be done. They just aren't doing it.

There are newer employer reviews for HSS