HTC

www.htc.com
  www.htc.com
There are newer employer reviews for HTC

A company I am proud to work for and help create great products.

I have been working at HTC

Pros

Great opportunity to create innovative, compelling, fun, and different products. A quick moving company with ann entrepreneurial spirit of a small start up and the means to make things happen.

Cons

The quick pace and constant changes of the company as it grows to the next level are often hard to keep track of.

Continue to push on brand recognition of HTC through marketing and brand alliances to help create a stronger brand allegiance with users.

138 Other Employee Reviews for HTC (View Most Recent)

Hard Work High Reward

Former Employee - Engineer
    Former Employee - Engineer

I worked at HTC

Pros

Hard work comes with high reward. Very talented people over there. Huge company and great working atmosphere. Nice accommodation.

Cons

Very hard work. Very hard work. Very hard work. Very hard work. Very hard work. Very hard work. Very hard work.

Definitely strong future. Keep recruiting top-tier talent. Definitely strong future. Keep recruiting top-tier talent. Definitely strong future. Keep recruiting top-tier talent.

Very satisfactory

Current Employee - Product Manager in Bangkok (Thailand)
    Current Employee - Product Manager in Bangkok (Thailand)

I have been working at HTC

Pros

the environment for work is very good, located in central area. The office is newly decorated and beautiful. they use modern technology in every bit of decoration

Cons

you have to work over time and be very flexible which unexpected tasks that you may be given. Have to be prepared for everything really.

I would like to see more leisure activities because we have to work very hard during the year to reach the target.

There are newer employer reviews for HTC