HUB International

www.hubinternational.com
  www.hubinternational.com
There are newer employer reviews for HUB International

Great company to work for

Former Employee - Account Executive in Phoenix, AZ
Former Employee - Account Executive in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at HUB International full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great 401K and Benefits. They match HSA contributions and family benefits plan out of pocket was less than 200 a month in 2011 with 4K deductible. Management for the most part is in tune with staff. If you are part of an acquisition they take care of you.

Cons

Some staff turnover. This is typical of a large agency that purchases other agencies.

Great place to work!

66 Other Employee Reviews for HUB International (View Most Recent)

Do yourself a favor, find another job

Former Employee - Account Manager in Boise, ID
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Boise, ID

I worked at HUB International full-time (less than an year)

Pros

There are no Pro's to working for HUB. I took the first job offer given to me and it breaks my heart that my friends and old co-workers are still there because they are miserable.

Cons

Management only cares about top producers, if you're an account manager or not meeting your quota as a producer, you don't exist. If problems arise, you better plan on fixing it yourself because all the powers that be will do is pass the buck.

Quit buying small agencies and destroying them. You should be ashamed of your business practices. Never in my life have I ever seen a company so Pro Money with such total disregard for their employees.

Just a temp a couple times but I really enjoyed it!

Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Santa Barbara, CA
    Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Santa Barbara, CA

I worked at HUB International part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great group of people work there and for a long time so the stability and relationships make for an overall great environment. As long as you work diligently there will be opportunities for advancement and the wages won't leave you scraping.

Cons

A lot has not been updated to paperless, making work more tedious and less environmentally friendly which usually attracts customers as well as cuts costs on supplies. Having more transition to computer stored data will also make finding files to work with easier and create more offices when there's less wasted storage space. That's some job creation right there.

There are newer employer reviews for HUB International