HUMAN Healthy Vending
www.healthyvending.com Culver City, CA 16 to 50 Employees

Working at HUMAN is like being PAID to LEARN Entrepreneurship!

Marketing Queen (Current Employee)

I have been working at HUMAN Healthy Vending full-time for more than a year

ProsFrom the time I read the job listing posted by HUMAN I knew it would be a super-beneficial learning environment and truly a special place to work. Not only are the founders now what I would consider mentors, but I can honestly say that I thoughtfully enjoy spending my days with every single employee at HUMAN. HUMAN only hires extremely motivated individuals for a reason. Being able to work with like-minded people in an innovative and positive-thinking environment is truly a phenomenal experience. But most of all, I love that every single day I wake up excited to come to work! It's now been a year of employment and I am more motivated than ever. I learn something new & improve every single day. To me that's what REALLY counts, personal development.

ConsAs a rapidly changing company there are unavoidable bumps in the road that ANY company with the same success will experience. I don't have any complaints, I feel HUMAN does a good job of being transparent and letting you know of any changes prior to them happening. Be prepared for constant change, I personally like change!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what your doing!

Innovative company with top notch business & life training. Your voice matters here

I have been working at HUMAN Healthy Vending full-time for more than a year

Pros: -Work with a team of intelligent, motivated, positive, youthful individuals -Incredible amount of attention paid on your professional and personal development - group "sensei session" every… Cons: -Prepare to be challenged to become better! -You are not going to be a small cog in a massive company, or hide in a cubical &… Advice to Senior Management: I've really enjoyed the attention to personal development and goal setting. The sincere care… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Not for the faint of heart - but the juice is worth the squeeze

Easy Nutrition Specialist (Current Employee)

I have been working at HUMAN Healthy Vending full-time for more than a year

Pros: HUMAN employs a company culture that lets you be whoever you want to be, and really make the most of your individual talents. With an… Cons: The Pros above are the same reasons this company is a Con for some. This job isn't cushy, isn't a cake walk, and isn't for… Advice to Senior Management: The company is going to grow, and grow quickly. If the essence of the HUMAN spirit begins… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on HUMAN Healthy Vending.

Worked for HUMAN Healthy Vending? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at HUMAN Healthy Vending reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for HUMAN Healthy Vending CEO Sean Kelly. All reviews posted anonymously by HUMAN Healthy Vending employees.