HUMAN Healthy Vending

www.healthyvending.com

I learned more working at HUMAN than I did in college and high school combined!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Los Angeles, CA

ProsThe people and the culture that has been created at HUMAN is tremendous. Positivity is everywhere, and there is a culture of collective learning. It's a fun place to work, and if you are the right fit at the company after a couple of months most of your best friends will be from work.

HUMAN is a meritocracy, and if you put in good work you will be rewarded and have the ability to define your track within the company. As they grow there are lots of opportunities to progress within the company, and decisions for promotions are definitely based more on merit than on tenure.

The senior management team is innovative, intelligent, and fun to be around. The corporate structure is pretty flat and you will feel comfortable working and speaking with everyone, regardless of their position. You will work hard, but will be rewarded with awesome company parties and retreats.

Overall fantastic experience!

ConsSince the company is pretty young, as it has grown there is less of a defined mentor ship track. If you are someone who is strong-willed and capable of figuring things out on your own, you will do very well. If you are looking for a standard 9-5 job where you are a cog in the wheel and are looking for consistent promotions, this is probably not the job for you.

Also, one of it's strengths is probably a weakness for some people. If working hard, playing hard, being active and healthy is not for you, then this job might not be for you.

At the time when I left there were no benefits.

Advice to Senior ManagementAs you grow, keep the culture together, focus even more on giving your employees the training they need to be successful in their roles, and keep it up!

A great learning experience and the best co-workers you'll find

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Santa Monica, CA

I worked at HUMAN Healthy Vending full-time for more than a year

Pros: HUMAN is a unique company in the best way. Its founders are setting new rules for future entrepreneurs to follow in their footsteps -- don't… Cons: Echoing what other posters have said, change is perpetually imminent at a company of this size and progressiveness -- you must be able to roll… – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Working at HUMAN is like being PAID to LEARN Entrepreneurship!

Marketing Queen (Current Employee) Culver City, CA

I have been working at HUMAN Healthy Vending full-time for more than a year

Pros: From the time I read the job listing posted by HUMAN I knew it would be a super-beneficial learning environment and truly a special place… Cons: As a rapidly changing company there are unavoidable bumps in the road that ANY company with the same success will experience. I don't have any… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what your doing! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on HUMAN Healthy Vending.

Worked for HUMAN Healthy Vending? Contribute to the Community!