Habitat for Humanity

www.habitat.org

Great People, Stale Management

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsHabitat is truly making a difference to people around the world. Being a part of it is often inspiring. You can leave the office at night proud that you've helped people. There is often great camaraderie among Habitat employees, especially if you are involved with the work of affiliates, international offices, or volunteer in the field.

ConsThere are a lot of employees who are Habitat 'lifers' and many of these hold senior positions in the company - This contributes to a stale and often restrictive work environment where newer employees with bright ideas rarely get the support or encouragement to expand. There is a culture of 'safety' and a low tolerance for change.

Good work/life balance but bad pay

(Current Employee) Americus, GA

I have been working at Habitat for Humanity

Pros: Most of Senior Management is very supportive of career advancement. Great place for people who like to openly communicate their religious beliefs... If you're Christian. Friendly work… Cons: I'm almost 100% positive salaries here are significantly lower than those at similar nonprofits, regardless of job title. You have to drive an hour to go… Advice to Senior Management: Increase pay. More

A great company

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Austin, TX

I have been working at Habitat for Humanity

Pros: The work Habitat does is Amazing Cons: The need is far more than what we can offer.… More
There are newer reviews on Habitat for Humanity.

Worked for Habitat for Humanity? Contribute to the Community!