Hajoca Corporation

www.hajoca.com

Great place to work - great people to work with

ProsHajoca is a great place to work with leadership who really cares about the company and the people. If you are a hard worker, your hard work will not go unnoticed. There is a lot of freedom and independence and little corporate interaction.

ConsThere are people who do not like to work hard or go above and beyond.. the company structure is to make profit so you want to run lean... that means employees have to be on call after hours and they have to wear many hats. Some people can't handle that and just complain about it. Women do not often do well here due to the industry, it's a shame. I have noticed there is more effort being put into hiring women.

Advice to Senior ManagementGo to each location at least every 2 years and just spend some time there .. give the "little guys" some attention.

Finally a company that recognizes and rewards hard work!

Profit Center Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Hajoca Corporation full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: I've worked for Hajoca over 5 years and can honestly say it's the best company I've ever worked for. If you are a hard working… Cons: If you are a lazy person or just want to do the bare minimum, run away from this company as fast as… Advice to Senior Management: A+ company overall. Would love to see a reduction in investment… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Professional support

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Hajoca Corporation

Pros: Organization and Leadership are aspects of performance that receive close… Cons: Limited access to support control supervision More

There are newer reviews on Hajoca Corporation.

Worked for Hajoca Corporation? Contribute to the Community!