There are newer employer reviews for Hajoca Corporation

Overall a great company

Former Employee - HVAC Sales Representative  in  Marietta, GA
Former Employee - HVAC Sales Representative in Marietta, GA

I worked at Hajoca Corporation full-time for more than a year

Pros

Really understands that happy employees make productive employees

Cons

A very blue collar environment both employees and customers. Does not value professional expertise or a college degree.

21 Other Employee Reviews for Hajoca Corporation (View Most Recent)

Terrible

Current Employee - Profit Center Manager
    Current Employee - Profit Center Manager

I have been working at Hajoca Corporation full-time for less than a year

Pros

Decent starting pay. Good coworkers.

Cons

I was hired to be a profit center manager trainee at one of the local stores, and the demand they put on the back of a trainee is insane. You're expected to work 7 to 5 every day with almost no breaks, AND do homework every single night, AND come in on the odd Saturday. Your $43,000 base dwindles very quickly with all that factored in. That's the other side of the problem- pay. You don't get what they hire you to make. I was told 43 was my base, but that INCLUDED 5 hours of overtime every week. Did I miss a meeting on the definition of the word base? My "base" was more like 36,000, which is decent, but not what I signed up for.

I was fired after 10 weeks in the program because I didn't show a gusto and a zeal for plumbing. They literally had nothing else to go on, other than I wasn't dancing in the streets to be a part of industrial supply. The performance matrices are not explained at all, but if you don't catch on right away, you're doomed. This is no kind of opportunity for a Junior Military Officer. This organization is flat out awful.

It's not 1983 anymore. Retool your training program to catch it up to the times.

Was a good company to work for, seem to care about their employees.

I worked at Hajoca Corporation full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Co-workers were great to work with and the company had good benefits and retirement.

Cons

Company has started going through some growing pains since buying out another competitor. Changing management around.

Need to put more emphasis on training new employees.

There are newer employer reviews for Hajoca Corporation

Worked for Hajoca Corporation? Contribute to the Community!