Hall Automotive
www.hallauto.com Virginia Beach, VA 50 to 149 Employees

It's time for the new millenium!

Sales Manager (Current Employee)
Chesapeake, VA

I have been working at Hall Automotive

ProsIt pays the bills, almost.

ConsMost of the upper management, including the General Manager in Chesapeake, are old school guys who want to do it the way they did 30 years ago. Today's employee is different and responds to a different style of bottom up management. These guys are racist, unprofessional, and really only care about the bottom line. I am white, and in management, and am uncomfortable most of the time.

Advice to Senior ManagementWake up and realize that your staff is your most important asset. When you take care of them first, your customers will automatically be treated well. They are not pawns to be used strictly to line your pocketbooks. They have lives and families that are far more important to them than this job.

Stable job you'll lose your mind at

Parts Counterperson (Former Employee)
Virginia Beach, VA

I worked at Hall Automotive full-time for more than a year

Pros: The people I worked with were awesome, and it's a… Cons: Super corporate. The management company is always watching and… Advice to Senior Management: grow a pair No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

More cars, not so great people at the top!

Sales Manager (Former Employee)
Tidewater, VA

I worked at Hall Automotive full-time for more than a year

Pros: Brand diversity and local name recognition. Cons: People are not valued except for what they can produce. Old… Advice to Senior Management: Bring your management philosophies into the next generation. If you valued your people more, you would reduce… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Hall Automotive.

Worked for Hall Automotive? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hall Automotive reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Hall Automotive CEO Ken Hall. All reviews posted anonymously by Hall Automotive employees.