Depends on your supervisor

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Duncan, OK
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Duncan, OK

I have been working at Halliburton

Pros

good benifits and vacatons. They seem to really care about their employees, it just seems that I was placed with a lousy supervisor.

Cons

it's sad to know that with virtually any job even a corporate one that you have to haggle to get your pay . You aparantly can't state your pay and them accept or deny infront of you they just say that trust me you'll be making way more than you did at your last job.

Advice to Management

i was lied to by my pgl (supervisor) about what my pay was going to be when I was hired on. Then we had no overtime wich he said was in over abundance which was only true for the first month. I also had issues with a single coworker, in which every one has, and it went as far as things getting physical for my pgl to seperate us after I repeatedly asked him to help solve the problem. I don't know what to advise other than have responsible people become supervisors, not sometime that is just qualified.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Has ups and downs. Overall ok

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I have been working at Halliburton

Pros

Opportunity to work on technically challenging problems Certain level of autonomy

Cons

Frequent changes in management Sometimes management Lacks llong Term vision Process for promotions needs improvement

Advice to Management

Have long term vision

Not Good

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Caldwell, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Caldwell, TX

I have been working at Halliburton

Pros

This location is not in a big city. Their are quite a few good people to work with.

Cons

no raises based on your work. lied to about recieving bonuses. filthy commuter vehicle transportation. a few hours of sleep each night. they'll hire anybody. i mean anybody. Having to drive company vehicles with minimal sleep. Horrible pay with poor future raises.

Advice to Management

Pay the workers that work. They have families too.