Halliburton

www.halliburton.com
There are newer employer reviews for Halliburton

Working at Halliburton was a great entry level job.

Former Employee - Operator in Bakersfield, CA
Former Employee - Operator in Bakersfield, CA

I worked at Halliburton full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Plenty of hours, there is always over time available. Low expectations on worker so a strong work ethic will make you shine. I personally worked in a great department and liked my co-workers. My supervisor was a great guy to work for, upper management did not micro manage our department. I enjoyed the work atmosphere my department had.

Cons

The downside to the company the hours are long and you will be on call during holidays, and there was no vacation in december period. social life will come to a halt. The pay scale was on the lower end in comparison to other companies, and pay increase was in cents not dollars. In my yearly evaluation i received the highest score in my department but only received a few cents raise.

692 Other Employee Reviews for Halliburton (View Most Recent)

geophysiscis

I have been working at Halliburton (more than a year)

Pros

not bad and interesting good

Cons

I love it and I think nothing bad

Good place for lower level experience to build a foundation.

I have been working at Halliburton

Pros

Good starting point for your career. You can build a good foundation of Supply Chain experience. Also a good place if you are in the later part of your career and want to just bring home a paycheck with a low stress job.

Cons

No room for growth. The company believes every potential leadership position should be filled externally. Unless you are in the Supply Chain Management Program right out of college or are willing to sit at the same desk for 20 years, you will top out very quickly.

You had A LOT of young talent that left for better positions with better companies. All of your external hires in management positions turned those positions into revolving doors. Be smarter.

There are newer employer reviews for Halliburton