Halliburton
www.halliburton.com Houston, TX 5000+ Employees

Working at Halliburton was a great entry level job.

Operator (Former Employee)
Bakersfield, CA

I worked at Halliburton full-time for more than a year

ProsPlenty of hours, there is always over time available. Low expectations on worker so a strong work ethic will make you shine. I personally worked in a great department and liked my co-workers. My supervisor was a great guy to work for, upper management did not micro manage our department. I enjoyed the work atmosphere my department had.

ConsThe downside to the company the hours are long and you will be on call during holidays, and there was no vacation in december period. social life will come to a halt. The pay scale was on the lower end in comparison to other companies, and pay increase was in cents not dollars. In my yearly evaluation i received the highest score in my department but only received a few cents raise.

Good place for lower level experience to build a foundation.

I have been working at Halliburton

Pros: Good starting point for your career. You can build a good foundation of Supply Chain experience. Also a good place if… Cons: No room for growth. The company believes every potential leadership position should be filled externally. Unless you are in the Supply Chain Management… Advice to Senior Management: You had A LOT of young talent that left for better positions with better companies.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Learned a lot about the oilfield.

Lab Tech (Current Employee)
Alice, TX

I have been working at Halliburton full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: ok pay great benefits my department has a family… Cons: work life balance needs improvement Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Halliburton.

Worked for Halliburton? Contribute to the Community!

Halliburton – Why Work for Us?

What We Do, Where You'll Fit In the coming decades, energy resources will become increasingly difficult to find and access. As one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the upstream energy… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Halliburton reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Halliburton CEO Dave Lesar. All reviews posted anonymously by Halliburton employees.