satisfying

Current Employee - Territory Assistant
Current Employee - Territory Assistant

Pros

Autonomy with direction, flexibility, wealth of info available.

Cons

Only p.t. positions for field associates.

Advice to Management

From my small part of the Hallmark world, it seems that changes are well planned and feedback is always welcomed.

Other Employee Reviews for Hallmark

1. A wonderful company to work for, proud to represent the brand.

Current Employee - Sales Leader
    Current Employee - Sales Leader

Pros

I personally love working for Hallmark. They care about their employees and customers and stad behind their product. They provide substantial Product Knowledge to employees which I think is key to success in sales. I hate nothing more than going into a store where the employee does not know about the product or does not care about their job. You wont find that at Hallmark.

Cons

Well they cater to holidays so availability is vital during the season. There are a lot of phase changes and store changes that go on after hours of operation and you need to know the product.

Advice to Management

All of my managers have been wonderful and continue to be wonderful. The company truly cares about it's employees and understands that we are the face, voice and heart of Hallmark to the customers. I am lucky to say that I have met all of my managers and Don Hall Jr. the CEO of Hallmark.

2. Fast paced, but excellent for building retail experience

Pros

I'd have to say that the best reason to work at a Hallmark retail store is that it truly skills you in the retail and sales environment. Fast paced sale seasons, especially Christmas time, made me a strong retail employee there.

Cons

Truly, a large downside to working at a Hallmark retail location is that there is not much room for growth in the environment. I truly felt like I would not be able to advance to a higher position, which is truly in the end why I left when something better came along.

Advice to Management

The only advice I would give to Hallmark leadership is to concentrate on and appreciate the average, every-day worker who keeps their stores operating effectively.